There comes a time in every bloggers life when she is awarded something pink and amazing. Therefore Wild Wednesday just got more awesome because of The Movie Waffler who awarded me The Liebster Award for a quality blog. But like any other award there comes some guidelines and rules one needs to follow:
1. My real name in English sometimes sounds like “get her”.
2. I like to change my hair color a lot, and I mean A LOT!
3. Constantly feel like I need to watch more movies.
4. Want to be cooler than I actually am.
5. Still living with my parents.
6. I like actors more than actresses.
7. I think that cats make more interesting characters than dogs.
8. Horror is a genre that I sadly avoid.
9. Regularly have a long period of not watching movies at all.
10. TV-shows make better companions while multitasking.
11. Funniest quote ever: “Put the bunny back in the box!”
1. Which city and country do you live in?
2. If I should watch one movie I may not have seen what should it be?
Any Estonian movie would suffice, just because I’d be curious to know what foreigners think of movies from my home country.
3. What’s the best comment that’s been left on your site?
“This gives me a supreme feeling of clarity this morning. Well said,” by Ryan (The Matinee).
4. And the worst?
There is none I can remember that was unfairly bad.
5. Of all the posts you’ve written, which are you proudest of?
100 film facts about me.
6. What inspired you to be a blogger?
Movies in general, also my passion for writing.
7. Do you write in your native language?
No, my mother tongue is Estonian.
8. How often do you visit the cinema?
As often as I can, 3 times a month at the moment.
9. If someone is sitting near you in the cinema and keeps talking do you call them out or ignore them?
Would call them out at some point but I guess I’m lucky because I haven’t encountered such people yet.
10. When it comes to new movie releases have you ever had it so bad?
I can’t dwell on the new releases as much because I can’t usually go. If I’d live in a city with a cinema I guess I would have it as bad more or less every month.
11. Is 3D here to stay?
I hope not.
1. What movie made you love movies?
2. What else you like except movies?
3. Favorite breakfast food?
4. Going to the cinema or staying at home?
5. Is there a movie you hated in the past but now like?
6. Superman or Batman?
7. Does gossip effect your opinions about actors/directors?
8. What is your movie related dream to achieve?
9. How many out of 6 movies can you name I’ve used on my RULE images on this post?
10. Latest movie you regret watching.
11. Favorite movie/TV-show quote.
I apologize if you already received this, I am a bit late with its acceptance and it seems that some of you already got this.
Go to their page and tell them!
Thank so much! Really enjoy writing the post now, those are some fun questions you came up with!
Have fun with them, I had a fun time writing them. (:
Thanks Mettel!! 😀 This is a nice way to start a morning!
And I hope you continue to have a lovely day!
Wow, Estonian movie audiences must be really well behaved. It’s impossible to go see a movie in Dublin without at least one person constantly making noise.
We are. Unless we’re drunk.
Thanks Mettel! I truly appreciate the gesture!!
You are welcome, and I guess you got a punch of them, congrats!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for this, Mettel Ray! I appreciate you choosing me as one of the blogs to pass this on too! 🙂
Thanks!! And, wow, I don’t know how you stayed so concise on your answers! That’s admirable. I just babble on and on and on and on….
Hah, I love to read you babble about movies. Glad you’re back, you were absent for quite some time but all good, I now can enjoy you babbling. (:
Thank you!!! Love your short answers 🙂 And your blog design too, by the way.
Thanks! Complimenting the design of the blog really means a lot. (: