When I first started blogging, and found a community that shared the same passion for movies, I did these award posts almost every other month. Since then, there have been possibilities, Liebester Award comes by every now and then, but I guess I have been sort of uninspired to participate again. But I figured what better way to get back into it with a bit of Sunshine!
As given, every award has a set of tiny rules for accepting it, here are the ones for Sunshine:
Post the award on your blog
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions they set you
Pick another 11 bloggers (and let them know they are nominated!)
Set them 11 questions
So, first up, thank you Jenna and Allie from Flick Chicks for nominating me!
And here are my answers for their 11 questions:
Settle an ongoing Flick Chicks debate for us. Which Ryan is best, Reynolds or Gosling?
You know, I think my vote is going to be Reynolds! He has been in my radar far longer (since Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place) and Deadpool was so much fun!
Who do you think Rey’s Parents are? (We’re talking Star Wars here)
Princess Leia and Han Solo!?
What was the first movie you saw in the cinema?
101 Dalmatians with my grandma!
What’s your ultimate guilty pleasure movie?
Since my dislike for romance comedies is well known, every mediocre rom-com qualifies for this category.
What’s your go-to cinema snack?
M&M’s – peanut ones!
What’s your best piece of advice for new bloggers?
Consistency of posts and just finding your own voice by being you!
Is there a movie out there that you hate with a passion, and why?
At the moment, Suicide Squad but it’s more like annoyance than hate.
If you could create a sequel for any movie that currently doesn’t have one, which one would it be?
Off the top of my head, I’d love to see a sequel for The Man from U.N.C.L.E (2015).
What other hobbies do you have, aside from movies and blogging?
If a movie was made about your life, who would you cast to play you?
I’d love Mae Whitman do be my movie version!
What’s been your favourite movie of the year so far?
I saw The Fundamentals of Caring last night and loved it! But I think, by the end of the year, Civil War is still going to be on top!
Hereby I’m nominating 11 blogger ladies:
Here are my 11 questions:
1. What was the last movie you saw and loved?
2. Name an actor, an actress and a director you would pair in a movie and what genre would it be?
3. Last song you listened to.
4. Book to movie adaptation you would like to see happening in the near future?
5. From all the Chris’, which one do you prefer: Evans, Pine, Hemsworth or Pratt?
6. Name your 3 movie pet peeves.
7. If you had to choose, what season would you live in forever?
8. Imagine your pet (or an imaginary pet) had an inner voice, which actors/actress’ voice would he/she have?
9. You had a really bad day, what book or movie will make you feel better?
10. If they were handing out superpowers based on your personality, what superpower would you want and what would you probably end up with?
11. Sleep, Marry, Kill:
Round 1: Joel Kinnaman, Ryan Reynolds, Dave Franco
Round 2: Jared Leto, Chris Evans, Orlando Bloom
Round 3: Paul Rudd, Tom Hardy, Michael Fassbender
Round 4: Choose between three guys you picked to marry from pervious rounds
PS: You can answer in the comments instead of a blog post as well!
PS: I’m really interested in some of the answers for these questions!
Let me know when you participate in the comments, or on Twitter. And in case I didn’t tag you, but you want to answer my questions anyway, put your answers in the comments !