After the first week at home, I can’t really believe it has been only a week, it seems as if I’ve been here much much longer. Though, I’ve been doing a lot of things that I usually did during a longer period of time so I assume that’s why it feels a lot for just a week. But that is beside the point, the point is actually to get over my low-view-situation that is now happening because Google Images doesn’t love us anymore (gladly explained by Margaret) which is okay I guess because I know deep down in my heart that I’m not the only one getting the cold shoulder.
- Can’t really recall everything I did this week but I definitely watched Girls first season and I hated the Hanna character with all my being for mistreating overweight women like that.
- Didn’t get to see American Horror Story Season 2 yet and I’m preparing myself for that next week, I promise! I’m just not keen on doing TV marathons at the moment.
- I read two books this week, yes, I’m reading again which is mostly the reason why I don’t want to spend a lot of time watching TV and tumblring at the same time.
- Also started up with my gym membership again and the general “get fit by Summer” program is so far going well.
- The last movie I watched in January was War Witch (Rebelle) which I actually liked, it was cringe worthy at times but it had a lot of heart.
- Haven’t watched any movies this month yet (though it’s only been 3 days worth of February the month is a bit shorter than usual) but I’m thinking of continuing with Best Picture nominations and suffering through Les Misérables soon (I’m not a very good friend with musicals).
- Still trying to figure out my post-plan for this month which is a mission for tonight before I start up with a new book – I read the last one with one sitting.
Dan the Man is the MAN!, I mean the guy reviews a movie every single day, this week he got to see Warm Bodies which I’m itching to see myself.
Ever wonder what are the Top 10 Female Oscar-winning performances?, well, Josh from The Cinematic Spectacle lines up his winning ladies this week.
Alex, who is a guy, despite the fact that I made the mistake of calling him “her” (and to this day on, I’m carrying that shame with me where ever I go), listed 10 performances by non-actors in his blog And So it Begins…
Margaret from Cinematic Corner was focused on studying this week, in order to have a much cooler career than I’ll ever have but she still managed to pen out a review of Anna Karenina. (Have I ever told you guys that “Kare-nina” in Estonian would mean “Harsh nose – well, now you know.)
Another Alex, also a man, from Time for a Film saw Movie 43 which I’m pretty sure I’m never ever ever never ever never ever never going to watch, but he kind of liked it.
While green with envy, I had a pleasure of reading a review of My Week With Marilyn on Sofia’s Film Flare site – man that design is to die for, stupid WordPress and your money-pocket!
Last week’s favorite moment is of course New Girl’s kiss scene which might annoy some by now because it exploded! I mean, all the shippers went cray-cray after that episode and I must admit, I was one of them. But I couldn’t help it, it was so damn realistic! No music, no song to remember the moment, just silent yet powerful kissing sounds between Jess and Nick – and now I sound like a creeper.