Today, since I’m re-organizing my suitcase and trying to enjoy my second to last day at home, I’m gonna do a short post. Though, it won’t be very short but shorter than last week, not extremely short but average short, the kind that is easy to handle on a Sunday evening.. And no, I’m not talking about the grown-up stuff, I’m discussing the length of the post.
WEEKLY THOUGHTS ROUND-UP
- The whole week was basically about A Clash of Kings as I kept reading it – from Sunday to Sunday (with two days completely without reading).
- I still love Arya chapters though they differed from the series, especially concerning Harenhall – though I think I prefer the books.
- Surprisingly, I loved Bran’s chapters as well – his were very different from the books and less boring to be honest.
- Plus, based on this book, I’m certain that the books are much darker than the series.
- Besides reading, I made my TV-show list which took me around 10 hours, but it looks clean and almost complete (I left out some shows that are just not worth to mention while I’ve still watched them – mostly summer guilty pleasures).
- In addition to that, I also wrote a lot of posts – scheduled some for next week as well!
- Also, this happened on The Graham Norton Show:
- Can’t believe I’ll be in Ireland in just 2 days!
- What I also can’t believe, is the fact that I’m pretty stressed about the travel process.
- I’m depending on so many different transportation throughout the day: bus, plane, taxi, train, car! Though I’ve scheduled a lot of free/reading time throughout the day, I’m still worried about missing departure times.
- The taxi from the airport to the train station is the stressful part for me.
- I can’t even think about it because it makes me stressed again.
- I’ll be alright though.
Different opinions seem to be the theme with Star Trek Into Darkness, while Rambling Film loved it, my indifferent thoughts will be revealed on Monday.
Cinematic Corner did a Game of Thrones recap this week but she also reviewed Iron Man 3.
I’ve been super successful at avoiding trailers an then Reviews from a Bed posted about Don Jon’s first trailer – apparently I can avoid everything except something that has to do with Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
Terry Malloy’s Pigeon Coop educated us with another What is… post – I know now what a jump cut is!
The face of Melanie Lynskey is familiar, yet, I can only name a few of her performances, so And So it Begins… In Character post helps to remember.
SONG OF THE WEEK
I’ve had a slow music week but while I was editing my TV-list after getting only 4 hours of sleep the night before, I kept replaying this song. Somehow I was a lot less tired while Mop Mop – So High was blasting in my ears.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK