We are half way through announcing the emotions, there’s still two sets left and I’m more excited than ever. The blogathon has brought some new followers as well as great views and I wanted to thank you all! The participation has been wonderful, not too many, not too few – I feel like it’s just the right amount at the moment. So for all those participators, here’s the next set of emotions: SMILES & THRILLS.
THIRD SET OF EMOTIONS
Continuing with the theme of two opposites, this week’s first emotion is SMILES – now, I had put down laughing at first but again, I’m a bit of a weirdo and I ended up liking the word smiles a bit more. But the idea is still the same, I’m looking for scenes that have made you laugh and smile in the most happiest way possible. May it be the two lovers finally coming together, may it be a dog or a cat being all cute – everything positive and joyful will be suitable for this emotion.
Second one is a bit more dangerous and it’s that THRILL one gets watching a movie, it’s that inner excitement (again a word I wanted to use but it was too long) that will get you on the edge of the seat. Maybe it’s an explosion or a car chase or just the villain entering the building, what scene gets your blood going with adrenaline while sitting in the theater or at home. The dictionary I have says that thrilling itself means shaking, so, what makes you shake in awesomeness with a word “wow” running through your mind.
PS: All the participants from previous week’s will eventually be linked here, but no worries, there will be a summary post when the time is right (read: when I have some extra time).
The last set of emotions will be up on Monday but until then, get breaking!
Breaking down the most memorable scenes in movies that create the emotion of fear and awkwardness into a list of 3 (if listing both emotions) or 5 (listing only one of the emotions).
To clarify: If breaking both emotions, choose 3 scenes each (6 all together in the post).. if just one emotion, list 5 scenes.
*The lists can be just words, images, videos, all of the above or simply the movie title and the description of that specific scene.
- Use the above image in your post and link the official blogathon page as a source (link: http://mettelray.wordpress.com/b/).
- If you break smiles and/or thrills link to this post as well!
- WordPress users are lucky, link to my blog will automatically inform me of your post but others can let me know about their post by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Twitter: use #BEB @MettelRay.
- If you plan to take part each week, you can choose to post a banner on your blog. Selection of banners is available here.
- There are also images provided down below for this week’s emotions but it isn’t an actual rule to use them. Feel free to create your own!
- There isn’t an actual deadline for these emotions but the blogathon does close on December 16th!